Category: Dumbass Bullshit

  • Malheur standoff still ending

    Malheur standoff still ending

    ammon_refuge_news_crew_2

    The Associated Press reports that the Great Malheur National Poser Convention is still in it’s death throes at the wildlife refuge. The Feds have shut off access to the facility and the occupiers are still demanding that the feds refrain from arresting them for being criminals.

    At the refuge, the occupiers yelled at officers to back off and prayed with supporters over the open phone line streamed by an acquaintance of holdout David Fry.

    Fry, 27, of Blanchester, Ohio, sounded increasingly unraveled as he continually yelled, at times hysterically, at what he said was an FBI negotiator.

    “You’re going to hell. Kill me. Get it over with,” he said. “We’re innocent people camping at a public facility, and you’re going to murder us.

    “The only way we’re leaving here is dead or without charges,” Fry said, adding that armored vehicles surrounded their camp.

    Oregon Live names the holdouts;

    Those left at the refuge 30 miles southeast of Burns are David Fry, 27, of the Cincinnati area, Jeff Banta, 46, of Elko, Nevada, Sean Anderson, 47, and his wife Sandy, 48, of Riggins, Idaho.

    The live stream provided a remarkable front row seat for the nation to listen in as the holdouts faced the FBI move. At points, a phone left on inside the occupiers’ camp picked up demands from agents over loudspeakers.

    “Come out with your hands up,” a law enforcement official was heard saying.

    […]

    The holdouts all face arrest on a federal charge of conspiracy for their roles in the armed occupation. They are among 16 indicted on that charge. They were told they had to surrender.

    “There’s nowhere for you to go,” one officer was heard saying.

    Fry shouted back, “We’re leaving tomorrow.”

    I love how folks who are backed up against the wall and have no place to go will still act like they have some kind of upper hand in negotiating position. I guess they figured that they have enough gummy dicks to last them until today. Oregon Public Broadcasting says that the occupiers plan on surrendering tonight.

  • Hamas rolls out it’s new tank

    Hamas rolls out it’s new tank

    Hamas tank

    Last week, the Palestinian terrorist organization/government Hamas rolled out it’s brand new tank that they claimed that they captured from the Israelis and reconditioned to fit their needs. From Fox News;

    The olive behemoth appeared at a memorial service for seven Hamas members killed when an illegal tunnel they were digging in Gaza collapsed. But in between the mysteriously immobile half-tracks, sharp-eyed social media mavens noticed what looks like a set of telltale tires.

    So, why is this war against terrorists taking so long?

  • Erwin Mena; fake priest

    Erwin Mena; fake priest

    Erwin Mena

    Someone sends us link to the story in the LA Times of Erwin Mena who has been impersonating a priest in Southern California for decades until his arrest yesterday.

    Officers arrested Mena, 59, Tuesday in Elysian Park on suspicion of grand theft. LAPD Det. Gary Guevara alleged in court documents that Mena sold parishioners bogus trips to see Pope Francis last year in Philadelphia and New York. He has been charged with 22 felonies and 8 misdemeanors, according to a criminal complaint filed by the L.A. County district attorney’s office.

    […]

    Mena, who also used the surname Menacastro, posed as a priest at St. Ignatius of Loyola parish in Highland Park. for about five months beginning in January 2015, according to Guevara’s affidavit filed in L.A. County Superior Court. Mena traveled from parish to parish, selling CDs that he recorded and peddling a book he claimed to have written titled: “Confessions of a Renegade Catholic Priest,” the affidavit states.

    The Archdiocese has known about Mena since the mid-90s, but everytime they closed in on him, he’d disappear again. They say that they maintain a list of phony priests that numbers about 95 now. They say that a priest needs to present his DD214 or something to begin ministering, but somehow, this guy slipped through the cracks.

    Lucky for him he’s within the jurisdiction of the 9th Circuit Court, so I’m sure they’ll rule his fraud as a freedom of speech issue.

  • Tracy Dart; stolen cancer

    Tracy Dart; stolen cancer

    See, this is why I’m such a cynic these days. Not just when people tell me stories about their military careers, but anything, really. It seems that the whole world is nothing but a bunch of liars. There’s this Tracy dart person in Seattle who was something of a local celebrity. She claimed to be a three-time cancer survivor. She was the poster child of “Team Tracy” which raised close to 1/2 million dollars for cancer research. Now, it seems that she never had cancer, not even once.

    On Friday, another member of Team Tracy called Welch and asked to meet face-to-face.

    “The first words were ‘she doesn’t have cancer’, ” Welch said. ” ‘She never had cancer’ were the second words, and it just blew my mind.”

    The Susan G. Komen Foundation is also asking questions about Dart. Team Tracy has raised more than $400,000 for them over the past decade. This week, however, Dart’s family contacted them with concerns.

    “I wouldn’t say we’re angry,” Welch said. “I would say she needs help, and I hope she gets it.”

    Yeah, don’t be angry that she’s been leading you all on for her personal satisfaction for a decade or more. She’s in the jurisdiction of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, so even if they do prosecute her, the courts will rule that it’s her right to say what she wants. here’s a quote from poor Tracy from 2010;

    “I’ve tried so hard to find a good reason why I had to go through this, why has this happened to me, and why I am now having to go through this a second time,” she said. “All I can think of is that I am meant to get out and spread the word that breast cancer doesn’t just effect older women. We all have to be diligent about self-breast exams and going in for mammograms. If it runs in families we have to get on top of it sooner.”

    […]

    “I was diagnosed May, 2008, when I was 33,” said Dart. “I’ve gone through this twice. I had a lumpectomy and started with radiation and then did the oral form of chemotherapy. It comes in a pill. My blood work and tests all came back clear after that, for about eight months. Then last April I did one of my monthly checkups and the doctor found something. I got another lumpectomy and started radiation. I just started IV chemotherapy, which has stronger side effects than the pills. This time of course my hair has fallen out and I am more fatigued, kind of like I have a flu, with cold and hot flashes following the treatment. It’s no fun. Again, I figure this is what I have to do and I’ll do it.”

    Apparently, he family went to the hospital and could find no records of her having cancer. It sounds like a good, solid stolen valor bust.

  • LaVoy Finicum’s last moments

    LaVoy Finicum’s last moments

    The FBI released a video of the confrontation between law enforcement and the leaders of the holdouts of the wildlife refuge which led to the death of LaVoy Finicum.

    You can see from the video, that the truck with the refugees ran from one traffic stop and tried to avoid the barricade in the road, but they got stuck in the snow. Finicum, the driver, leaped from the truck and put his hands up;

    Shoot hands up

    Then he reached inside his jacket, like he had a gun in a shoulder holster;

    shoot

    The officers had a shooter in the woods and Finicum was down;

    Shooting down

    I don’t know what those people envisioned as a victory, but they picked the wrong people (for a while, there, it looked like a stolen valor convention) and the wrong strategy – it was a failure from the beginning. The standoff never had real support, not even from locals who knew and support the Hammonds. When they got the shipment of gummy dicks and dildos, they should have realized that they didn’t have support from Americans. When we exposed the phonies and pretenders who were strutting around in Multicam and telling wild-ass war stories, they should have realized that they picked wrong leaders.

    They wanted a martyr and I guess Finicum volunteered. Joe Stetson should be thanking the state police that arrested him for DUI.

    Thanks to MCPO for the link.

  • Malheur standoff ends slowly

    Malheur standoff ends slowly

    Sean Anderson

    Oregon Live reports that since the arrest of eight leaders yesterday, the folks who were barricaded in the Malheur Wildlife Refuge near Burns, Oregon have been trickling out of the forest slowly but surely. But, yesterday morning, they were freaking the Hell out;

    A black helicopter circled. Lookouts remained posted in the fire tower.

    “They’re going to murder all of us,” screamed Sean Anderson in a live stream from the refuge on Wednesday morning, referring to the FBI and other police officers who were busy surrounding the perimeter.

    “American people better wake up and get here and fight for your country right now, it is on,” Anderson said. “If they stop you from getting here, kill them.”

    Yet the call for support didn’t appear to rally many troops.

    Now, they’re down to four or five people. Another Oregon Live link says that four are cleared by the FBI leave, but one has an active warrant;

    “We’re willing to leave,” Fry said. “Out of five people left here, four of us are allowed to leave and one of them, he’s charged with a felony.”

    Fry said an FBI negotiator told them the fifth man has a warrant for his arrest for the federal charge of conspiracy to interfere with federal employees. Federal authorities have used that charge to arrest 11 occupiers in the past two days.

    Fry identified the man as “Sean,” a possible reference to Sean L. Anderson, 47, a militiaman from Riggins, Idaho.

    Yeah, the guy who was calling for war yesterday is the one that has a warrant – that’s Sean Anderson in the picture at the top of the page calling for reinforcements.

    “We want to go home,” said Anderson, dressed in camouflage gear. “We don’t need checkpoints. We don’t need felony charges. We’re camping out here.”

    His last words in the scene: “God help us.”

    Fry said the charge stands in the way of a peaceful end to the occupation, now in its 27th day. The remaining occupiers are isolated now at the refuge. Police have established roadblocks and checkpoints at several locations around the refuge headquarters, allowing no one in. Anyone leaving the refuge is stopped, identified and searched.

    The guy who was calling for reinforcements yesterday now just wants to go home. Poor little guy.

    Sean shouldn’t be arrested, Fry said on the video.

    “We’re asking them to just drop the charges,” Fry said. “And nobody dies.”

    He said those remaining were willing to have their weapons checked by police as they leave to ensure they aren’t stolen.

    “We’re being reasonable,” Fry said.

    Without the charge being dropped, the remaining occupiers will stay at the refuge, Fry said.

    “Are they really going to kill five people for refusing to drop a charge?” Fry asked.

    Buncha little drama queens. They cost the American taxpayers thousands, if not millions, of dollars and now they want to just walk away from it all like it never happened.

  • “Deal” reached in Virginia’s CCW row

    Mick sends us a link to Virginian-Pilot which reports that Virginia’s carpetbagger governor from Syracuse has reached a deal with Republicans in regards to Virginia’s withdrawal from concealed weapon reciprocity agreements with other states. Of course, it’s not a real deal. The Democrats give up nothing and the Republicans give up that which they wouldn’t budge on before;

    As part of the compromise, Democrats will reverse course and not revoke reciprocity agreements with 25 states for concealed handgun permits.

    In exchange, Republicans will include a measure that will prohibit the subjects of permanent protective orders from having firearms. GOP lawmakers have called similar measures in past years a non-starter.

    Republicans will also agree to require state police to be present at gun shows, where they can provide voluntary background checks on gun purchasers.

    Republicans were conned. McAuliffe traded away something that he really didn’t have in the first place – it’s like telling your neighbor that you won’t run over his mailbox if he shovels the snow from your driveway. You get something and he really gets nothing. Republicans could have legislated away the Virginia CCW ban, but I guess it’s easier to just collapse.

  • Cris Maxson; internet scam victim

    One of our ninjas sends us a story about this lady, Cris Maxson, who met the love of her life on Facebook. Well, by “met” I mean messaged with him, not actually ever saw the guy. He claimed to be a Marine stationed in Nigeria. He asked her to marry him and she agreed then he asked her to cash some money orders and mail him the money, in Nigeria. Nigeria. Nigeria. She deposited $900 worth of money orders into her checking acount and sent him the money. now Cris is sitting in jail for defrauding her bank;

    A warrant was issued for Maxson out of California. She was arrested on Dec. 17. She is waiting for California to extradite her to stand trial.

    Maxson said she is heartbroken that it was all a scam.

    “When my sister told me, I couldn’t believe it,” she said. “It made me feel stupid, foolish.”

    When we Googled Maxson’s alleged suitor, we found that a person using his same name had been involved in other scams.

    Ladies. Stop. For crying out loud. Stop. Just. Stop.