Author: Dave Hardin

  • Secretary Mattis and election tampering.

    The Press has been going on about the Trump Administration denying Russians were involved in election tampering.  From Military Times article:

    “We all saw what happened in 2016 when the Russians, and possibly others, but the Russians for certain tried to do both influence operations and actually get in and corrupt some of the election process,” Mattis told reporters Tuesday during a Pentagon ceremony for British Secretary of State for Defense Gavin Williamson.

    Moreso, in line with what the intelligence community has concluded, Mattis said: “I believe it is official Russian support” for the meddling. “However, that is not exclusive. There’s also other activities that went on that perhaps are not directly ascribed to the official Russia. But we watch for all of it and we can trace at least parts of it back to the Russian government.”

    and then later in the article:

    However, after intense public criticism following similar comments during his summit last month with Putin in Finland, Trump said: “I accept our intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election took place.”

    Secretary Mattis goes on to say:

    “We are focused on protecting the elections themselves,” Mattis said. “So we’re looking at both this influence peddling and the corrupting, the violating the integrity of the elections, and those activities are in direct support of law enforcement and Department of Homeland Security. “

    I just wanted to put that somewhere I can easily find it.  Of course the Russians tried to alter the elections, every election, for many decades.  I can also report that their efforts did not sway my selection for any office, particularly the Oval Office.  I don’t know anyone who did change their mind because of it.  I have enough Russian meddling to deal with as it is.

  • Donate Button

    The new

    Thank you for your support.
    Button is up and running.  Any funds that were in Jonn’s account were given to his family.  I hope everyone agrees that was the correct thing to do.  So, we start from scratch.  I hate asking for money almost as bad a I hate posers…but it is what it is.
    Thank you for your support.
    So, there it is.Please do not give too much, save some for food and other particulars.
    Thank you for your support.
    Here it is again.  We will probably squander it foolishly while tracking down those who bring disgrace to everything you hold dear.
    It does not matter which button you click on, I don’t think you can give more than $10,000 at a time though.  I suggest you come back several days in a row to compete that kind of transaction.
    Thank you for your support.
    Jonn paid the hosting fees and  legal bills current for this year.  There are of course many other things we have to pay for during the year.  We have and will continue to pay most of those expenses out of our own pockets.  We appreciate all the support so many of you give to the cause.  Please do not ever forget that participating in this community by posting  is the biggest gift you can give.  Without all of you, anything we do is meaningless.
    We are open for suggestions about what we should give to people based on an individuals generosity.  Autographed photo of TSO in the Buff?  A nice picture of Hondo’s shoes?  A few quarts of EX-Ph2’s gravy?  Maybe the Soviet will chip in.  Just let me know what we can do.  We aims to please.
  • Tuesday morning feel good stories

    From Titusville, FL

    Florida armed bystander stops gunman at crowded back-to-school event at park, police say.  An armed bystander shot a man who opened fire at a Florida park filled with over 100 people — including children — for a Saturday back-to-school cookout, officials said. The Titusville Police Department said in a news release the man was involved in a fistfight with another person at the Issac Campbell Park and left around 5:20 p.m. — only to return with a gun minutes later and start shooting.

    A bystander, who was lawfully licensed to carry a firearm, then shot the gunman. “We are extremely grateful that nobody else was injured in this incident,” Deputy Chief Todd Hutchinson said in a statement. “This suspect opened fire at a crowded public park. This could have been so much worse.”

    From Charlotte, NC

    A 20-year-old man was shot and killed in southeast Charlotte Monday morning after he allegedly broke into a business, Charlotte-Mecklenburg police said.  The owner of the American Beauty Garden Center, a gardening center on East Independence Boulevard, called 911 to say he was responding to an alarm at the store around 4:30 a.m., about the same time as officers responded to a call from the alarm company.  A few minutes later, the owner called back and said he had shot someone, according to a CMPD press release. The owner, who has not been identified, was still at the scene when officers arrived.

    Justin Tyler Anderson was found behind the store. He was pronounced dead at the scene.  Police believe Anderson smashed the glass front door of the gardening center and ran back out through that door when the owner arrived. That’s when he was shot, police said, and then he ran around to the back of the store.

    From CITRONELLE, AL

    The Mobile County Sheriff’s Office and Citronelle Police are investigating a homicide that happened early Sunday evening. Police say an argument between two men led to the shooting at a residence on Walter Stewart Road in Citronelle.  The Sheriff’s Office at on Monday said the homeowner and shooter is Robert Wesley Ezell. The man who was shot was Yusuf Jerome Mabry.

    The Sheriff’s Office said Ezell shot Mabry as he entered Ezell’s residence armed with a revolver. Ezell was detained on the scene, authorities said. “What basically happened was as far as we can gather right now is there was a quarrel amongst them, and it escalated to a gun being produced,” said Citronelle’s acting police chief, A.J. Moore. “Once that occurred there was a struggle over the weapon and the shot was fired and the individual wound up getting shot.”

    The Sheriff’s Office provided the following: “Ezell told MCSO Investigators that he recently met Mabry through mutual friends.  Two days prior, Mabry brought an ATV to Ezell’s residence to be worked on.  When he returned to residence on August 5, the ATV had been moved to another location and Mabry became angry pulling a revolver threatening to shoot whoever moved the ATV.  Ezell retreated to his bedroom and armed himself with a 12 gauge shotgun.  Ezell warned Mabry to leave and not enter his bedroom.  Mabry refused and entered the room.  Ezell fired a single round striking Mabry in the thigh. Ezell and Mabry began to wrestle over control of the revolver.  The altercation moved outside and was witnessed by several bystanders.  One of the witnesses called 911.”

    Witnesses on the scene told MCSO detectives that they did hear Ezell shouting and warning Mabry to not enter his room, according to the Sheriff’s Office.

    Based on witnesses and the evidence thus far, the shooting appears to be self-defense.

  • John Hemphill; BOLO

    Rumor has it that our one legged phony Marine didn’t show up for court and has a warrant out for him.  We talked about him HERE and HERE 

    Not showing up where he was supposed to is nothing new to him.

    “He’s a coward:” Man accused of posing as Marine for financial gain a “no show” in court.

    “He probably thinks he can beat this too because he still doesn’t believe he did anything wrong,” said Joe. “I doubt if he shows because he is a coward.”

    She was right.

    You can read the rest of that story HERE.  We gotta give extra points to a poser that has his  peg leg involved with stolen valor.

    Ain’t that just peachy…in an odd coincidence some people think he has been hopping around in the peach state.  If you happen to see a morbidly obese man with a USMC peg leg, please notify the authorities.

     

  • Join the exciting world of Stolen Valor Investigations

    Join the exciting world of Stolen Valor Investigations

    Some of yuz might be aware of a recent opening in the Circle of Trust.  Our resident Army guru has moved on to better things.  If you would like to join this exciting field of unlimited bullshit and mass confusion, please do not hesitate to contact us.

    All we ask of an investigator is:

    A willingness to put up with my constant haranguing.

    Generally lucid individual that looks forward to being the FNG

    Ability to give good phone.

    Some of those highly trained operator language skills would be a plus.

    Can deliver a compassionate approach to the monthly death threat.

    An abundance of time currently devoid of any purpose.

    Possess an ability to decipher clues.

    Preferably they have been in the Army, knows someone who has been in the Army or at least slept with someone that was in the Army.

    A good working knowledge of all that Army Bling, patches, pins, and hats would be really helpful.

    They will have to sign an SF-180, pass a background check, complete some home schooling and be willing to attend a formal course that will actually make them a Private Investigator.

    You can complete additional training  if you wish to do Fugitive Recovery and or Personal Protection.

    If you are still living in your mothers basement, have a man bun, are afraid of scary black guns, or spend a significant part of the day playing with yourself…this is probably the career opportunity you have been waiting for.

    The good new is; I am the Stable Genius of the crowd.  The rest of these guys really got some serious issues.   So if you just can’t seem to get that edge back since they made you turn in your Contractor Satellite Phone and they stopped sending checks your way…hit me up.  I can put you knee deep in the shit.

    We try to work with most disabilities.

    Neatness counts, we like to keep things organized.

    Thank you for your time.  Please send inquiries to dave@militaryphony.com

     

     

  • Spousal Unit gets the boot.

    I am sure most of you have seen the story about Alejandra Juarez who was given the boot back to Mexico recently.  I put off posting about it until the dust settled.

    Military News

    The 16-year-old American daughter of a former Marine held back tears as long as she could Friday before her family was split in two. Her mother, Alejandra Juarez, was finally leaving for Mexico, rather than be sent off in handcuffs, after exhausting all her options to stop her deportation. “My mom is a good person. She’s not a criminal,” Pamela said, cursing at the immigration agency before her mother checked in for her flight from Orlando International Airport.

    Alejandra and Temo Juarez, a naturalized citizen who runs a roofing business, quietly raised Pamela and their 8-year-old daughter Estela in the central Florida town of Davenport until a 2013 traffic stop exposed her legal status.Afterward, she regularly checked in with U.S. Immigration and Customs officials, which typically went after higher-priority targets like people with criminal records.

    Temo didn’t figure his vote for President Donald Trump would affect them personally. That was before the enforcement of Trump’s “zero tolerance” policy toward illegal immigrants.

    Now, the Juarez family will be divided in two: Estela will join her mother in Mexico after she gets settled, while Temo cares for Pamela and pays the bills.

    So, she has been here 20 years without fixing her status and is being deported.  I get it. It’s sad for her family.

    Alejandra petitioned to become a citizen in 2001, but was rejected because she was accused of making a false statement at the border when she sought asylum in 1998, said her attorney, Richard Maney. He said she was asked about her citizenship and told authorities she had been a student in Memphis, Tennessee for a short time, so border officials apparently thought she was falsely claiming to be an American citizen.

    U.S. Rep. Darren Soto, D-Fla., who couldn’t get the votes in Congress for legislation to allow Juarez to remain, called her situation disgraceful. “We’re not going to give up,” he told her with a hug at the airport. “It’s an absolute disgrace by the Trump administration to be deporting a patriotic spouse,” Soto said. “Her husband, Temo, served in the Marines … while she was at home on the home-front, raising two young women. What justice does this serve?”

    It seems she probably was making false statements to officials.

    “My husband fought for this country three times. The administration, yourself, you think you are punishing me. You’re not just punishing me,” she said, referring to her family. “I hope this make him happy. Perhaps we will forgive him.”

    Señorita,  your husband should have marched your ass down to Family Services while he was in uniform.  Better yet, she should have just showed up while he was deployed.  Almost all of those in her position that did were taken care of.  Curious if there is some UCMJ violation for providing shelter to an undocumented alien.  Did she have a Dependent ID?  How much Tricare was she using?  20 years is a long time to let something fester, even Obama urged her to get the process moving.

    I have a friend who posted about this and somehow managed to twist the whole thing into some kind of Liberal hallucination about marijuana laws under Trump.  Its really sad to  watch what was an intellectually sharp and intuitive mind be consumed by the dulling of “medical marijuana”.  Sadly,  he is probably one of the least caustic Liberals that are twisting the pain of others to feed some deeply disturbed fixation caused by Trump Derangement Syndrome.

    Slick Willy had to pay $850,000 for sleeping with his amateur harlot, The Great Orange Ape only paid $130,000 for a professional.  It’s all about the art of the deal.  We all have to pay for things we do wrong, there is always a price of some kind.  It is not always fair but if fair is what you are looking for…There is one coming up in Lousiville .

    I will make a wager she is back in the US with all her papers within  180 days, if not maybe they can seek freedom from all this treachery south of the border.

  • Monday morning feel good stories.

    From COHOES, NY

    Police say a resident at a building on south Remsen street prevented a home invasion early Sunday morning.

    Officials say a man entered the home and encountered the resident, who had a gun. They say the resident shot the home intruder, who later died from his injuries at the hospital. Police are not releasing the name or the whereabouts of the resident who opened fire on the man.

    From PROVO, Utah

    A Provo man was arrested Saturday after allegedly pulling a hatchet out of the back of his van during an altercation, which led to him being held at gunpoint until police arrived.  According to a probable cause statement released by the Utah County Sheriff, the victim of the assault stated that 55-year-old Galen Williams pulled too far into a crosswalk with his van, and heated words were exchanged.

    Williams allegedly pulled into a parking lot to confront the victim, but the victim’s father ran over and pushed the door to the car shut, the probable cause statement said. Williams then allegedly punched the victim’s father in the face and drove to a different part of the parking lot.  “There was video camera showing (Williams) had gotten out of his van and walked to the back of the van,” police said. “I could see (Williams) pulling out a hatchet out of the back of his van.”

    The probable cause statement said that the victim’s father ran to his truck, and Williams got back into his van. The father allegedly took out a gun and held Williams at gunpoint until police arrived.

    From CHESNEE, SC

    A would-be burglar ran off from his mark in the Upstate after two neighbors took aim at him.  Spartanburg County deputies say the attempted burglary happened around 7:30 a.m. on Saturday when a neighbor on Texas Avenue in Chesnee heard loud banging at a vacant residence nearby.  The witness told deputies he called the homeowner about what was happening, and both walked over to the property to investigate.

    When they got there, they say they saw a man trying to get inside a boarded-up window, and commanded him to leave with his hands up.  Instead, the man ran toward Highway 11, and the two neighbors each fired one shot into the ground.  Nothing was stolen, but deputies say the suspect left behind a black bookbag and hat that were left behind.

  • Coast Guard unveils ‘Maritime Darwinism’ policy after getting $2.28 billion budget cut

    Coast Guard unveils ‘Maritime Darwinism’ policy after getting $2.28 billion budget cut

    Ashamed I missed the CG birthday this week, I feel even worse now that their budget was cut.

    WASHINGTON — The Coast Guard is turning 228 years old today, and Congress is surprising them with a $2.28 billion budget cut in fiscal year 2019. As a result, the Coast Guard will be unveiling a new ‘maritime Darwinism’ policy to reduce its operational workload.

    “I really was hoping for a new heavy icebreaker in 2019,” said Adm. Karl Schultz, who assumed his role as Commandant in June 2018. “But a 25% cut to our operations and mission support budget is more than I could have ever hoped for.”

    Schultz went on to comment that one of his main goals as Commandant is to deploy his strategic priority of reducing search and rescue cases by allowing stupid people to perish at sea.

    “This budget cut is just the thing I’ve been hoping for,” said Schultz. “It will allow us to make some true vertical cuts and actively degrade our offshore detection and response capabilities.”

    Schultz alluded to a notional policy of “tactical ignorance” that the Coast Guard has been working to roll out over the past several years.

    Under this policy, search and rescue assets will only respond to what can be seen from shore. The use of advanced radar, communication relays, and other sophisticated sensors will be significantly curtailed, officials said.

    “We really want the public to start thinking of us as glorified lifeguards,” said Schultz, nodding to a framed picture of David Hasselhoff on his desk.

    “If you’re a few miles off and need some fuel, no worries, we got your back. But we plan to let natural selection run its course if Joe Boater decides it’s a good idea to go 20 miles offshore in his 15 foot center console during a tropical storm. Good luck, buddy!”

    You can read the story HERE