Category: Breaking News

  • Chinese company reportedly hacked Clinton’s server

    hrc

    Reportedly, a Chinese state-owned company hacked into then SecState Hillary Clinton’s personal e-mail server, allowing them to receive a copy of her every message in real time.

    This allegation came from two separate sources, according to The Daily Caller.

    The code was embedded on her server in upstate New York, and sent a “courtesy copy” of her messages and documents. I imagine the irony in that is lost on Hillary and her crew.

    Fox News reports a source confirmed the details of The Caller’s reporting, stating the code was discovered in 2015 by the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG), which in turn alerted the FBI of the hack.

    And then it gets interesting.

    The source told Fox News the hack was from a Chinese company, describing it as a front for Chinese intelligence.

    A second source briefed on the matter told Fox News that officials outside of the FBI indicated code on the Clinton server suggested a foreign source was receiving copies of emails in real time.

    ICIG was so concerned by the revelation that officials drove over to the FBI to inform agents — including anti-Trump agent Peter Strzok — of the development after it was discovered via the emails’ metadata.

    The second source knowledgeable on the matter told Fox News that officials outside of the FBI indicated code on the Clinton server suggested a foreign source was receiving copies of emails in real time.

    The hacking report caught the attention late Tuesday of President Trump, who warned that the FBI and DOJ should act or “their credibility will be forever gone.”

    The Chinese Foreign Ministry responded with, “This isn’t the first time we’ve heard similar allegations. China is a staunch defender of cybersecurity. We firmly oppose and crack down on any forms of internet attacks and the stealing of secrets,”

    The ICIG and the FBI declined to comment.

    Clinton’s office did not respond to a request for comment, but a spokesman told The Daily Caller, “The FBI spent thousands of hours investigating, and found no evidence of intrusion. That’s a fact.”

    Fox News reported in March that Strzok was advised of an irregularity in the metadata of Clinton’s server that suggested a possible breach, but no follow-up action was taken.

    Further, a May 2016 email from Strzok, obtained by Fox News earlier this year, said “we know foreign actors obtained access” to some Clinton emails, including at least one “secret” message “via compromises of the private email accounts” of Clinton staffers.

    Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, asked Strzok in a House Oversight Committee hearing in July whether he was briefed about an anomaly on Clinton’s emails found by ICIG officials.

    “You were given that information, and you did nothing with it,” Gohmert told Strzok in July.

    Strzok said he remembered meeting with the ICIG officials, but did not remember the contents of the meeting and that every allegation was forwarded to experts who looked at it carefully.

    “It’s critically important,” he said, when asked about the significance of the server revelation. “There are countries that would pay a tremendous amount of money to know what Clinton was saying, doing and thinking through her emails, what she’s doing, who she’s going to meet, what she thought about meetings, not necessarily classified but critically important and those emails were compromised and people like Strzok, when they were briefed, knew this would devastate her chances of being elected and they weren’t about to do anything to hurt those chances.”

    And to tie it all up with a bow, then FBI Director James Comey concluded that he would not recommend charges to the DOJ.

    It has been said, over and again, had you or I been so careless, we would be under the jail.

  • Manning Tweets suicide note

    Manning Tweets suicide note

    The traitor formerly known as Bradley Manning tweeted out a suicide note last night;

    That Twitter post was followed by another picture of the intended method of suicide;

    Both tweets disappeared and this popped up on Manning’s feed;

    I’ve given Manning plenty of space, you’re welcome.

    Yep, let’s elect Manning to the Senate.

  • Israeli stealth fighters fly over Iran

    F-35

    The Jerusalem Post reports two Israeli Air Force (IAF) F-35 Adir fighter jets entered Iranian airspace undetected, according to the Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarida.

    “Two Israeli F-35 fighter jets entered Iranian airspace over the past month, Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarida reported on Thursday. The act is a signal of heightened regional tensions, especially in light of recent Israeli military attacks in Syria, including against Iranian bases in the country. Sources quoted in Al-Jarida stated that two stealth fighters flew over Syrian and Iraqi airspace to reach Iran, and even targeted locations in the Iranian cities Bandar Abbas, Esfahan and Shiraz.”

    The report further states that the two fighter jets, among the most advanced in the world, circled at high altitude above Persian Gulf sites suspected of being linked with the Iranian nuclear program. It also states that the two jets were undetected by radar, including by the advanced Russian radar system located in Syria.

    A not-so-subtle warning to the Mad Mullahs and their vision of an Iran led Middle East. I believe the message was received, and opened a few (Russian) eyes too.

  • School shooter foiled by resource officer in Maryland

    According to Fox News, there was a school shooting in Saint Mary’s County, Maryland. Three injured people were taken to a nearby hospital. One of the casualties is the shooter – there are no reported deaths in the incident [Editor Update; the shooter has died];

    The Associated Press reported one of the three people injured is the shooter. The shooter’s identity was not immediately available. ABC 7 reported a school resource officer jumped into action to bring the situation to an end.

    The school was placed on lockdown and students were being evacuated to Leonardtown High School to be reunified with their parents.

    From WJLA;

    ABC7’s Brad Bell said sources tell him the shooter was a student and is one of the three injured. Bell says a school resource officer took action to end the threat and authorities confirmed the incident has been contained.

    Who knew that a good guy with a gun could end a school shooting?

  • Exploding packages in Austin

    KXAN reports that, for the second time this month, a person was killed by an exploding package in Austin, Texas.

    Austin-Travis County EMS says a boy in his teens died at the scene and a woman was taken to a hospital after the explosion around 6:44 a.m. in the 4800 block of Oldfort Hill Drive, which is between 51st Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard. The woman has serious, potentially life-threatening injuries.

    Police are on scene and investigating another suspicious package. They cleared media and others away from the area and are using CapMetro buses to evacuate those in the area. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, as well as the postal inspector, will also help investigate.

    Anthony House was killed on his porch by a similar bomb ten days ago. At the time, Austin police said that they didn’t believe that “this is part of a bigger plan or a terrorist act”. I wonder what they think now.

    UPDATE: There has been another bombing today, the third in ten days;

    Multiple crews headed to the scene on the 6700 block of Galindo Street around 11:50 a.m., which is near Montopolis Drive and US Highway 183. Austin-Travis County EMS says a woman in her 70s went to the hospital with serious, potentially life-threatening injuries. Another woman in her 80s had an unrelated medical issue.

  • Shooting at Fort Meade’s visitor gate for NSA

    Shooting at Fort Meade’s visitor gate for NSA

    According to Fox5DC, Fort Meade authorities have one person in custody after a shooting at the vistors’ gate serving the NSA facility there;

    Aerial images from SkyFOX shows a black SUV with heavy body damage that apparently crashed into white security barriers near the gate. The force of the crash pushed one of the security barriers into a fence. Bullet holes cold be seen in the windshield of the SUV.

    The Associated Press first reported that one person was in custody. They also reported that Fort Meade garrison spokeswoman Cheryl Phillips confirmed by phone that one person was injured in the shooting outside the base and was taken to hospital.

  • Train hits Garbage Truck

    The Associated Press reports that a train-load of Republicans on their way to a policy retreat in West Virginia struck a garbage truck parked on the tracks in Virginia. One of the garbage truck crew was killed and another was life-flighted from the scene;

    Minnesota Rep. Jason Lewis’ staff members tweeted that the first-term congressman was among those taken to the hospital. The tweet from Lewis’ account said he was being checked for a concussion because of the impact.

    The policy retreat, an annual event, is scheduled to last three days and feature speeches from President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence. By early afternoon, lawmakers were boarding buses to resume their trip and Pence was still planning to address them later Wednesday.

    From the AZCentral;

    Sen. Jeff Flake rushed to the aid of injured passengers from a garbage truck Wednesday after it collided with an Amtrak train carrying Republican lawmakers to a GOP congressional retreat in West Virginia.

    For Flake, R-Ariz., the accident scene near Crozet, Va., brought back memories of last year’s shooting at the GOP congressional baseball team practice in Alexandria, Va., in which House Majority Leader Steve Scalise, R-La., was seriously wounded.

    My only question is WTF was Jeff Flake doing on a policy retreat for Republicans?

  • Good guy with a gun stops Philly driver

    Good guy with a gun stops Philly driver

    According to Fox29, a police officer stopped a driver who had planned on running down pedestrians in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, this morning;

    Around 7:30 a.m. on Monday, officials responded to Broad and Bigler Streets, where a man driving a black Honda attempted to hit people with his car.

    Police say one pedestrian was injured and transported to the hospital with unspecified injuries.

    An off-duty officer reportedly gave a verbal warning to the driver before shooting him in the face.

    The suspect was transported to Presbyterian Medical Center. Initial reports from police indicated the suspect was pronounced dead. Police now report the suspect remains in extremely critical condition.

    From 6ABC;

    Another driver had blocked the path of the suspect’s car, and the off-duty detective approached and struggled with him.

    During the struggle, the detective shot the man once in the head, and that man was initially pronounced dead. However, medics were able to revive him and he was rushed to the hospital and taken into surgery.

    The detective fired more than a dozen shots, police say.

    The name of the driver who was shot has not been released. He was driving a black Honda with Maryland plates and held a Virginia driver’s license.