Category: Terror War

  • Tower at Flight 93 Memorial Dedicated

    Tower at Flight 93 Memorial Dedicated

    U.S. flags adorn the Wall of Names at the Flight 93 National Memorial, listing the names of 40 passengers and crew of United Flight 93 who were killed in this field in Shanksville, Pa. on Sept. 11, 2001. The Tower of Voices was dedicated on Sunday, Sept. 9, a 93-foot-high concrete and steel structure that features a wind chime for each of the 40 passengers and crew who died in the plane crash. (AP Photo/Gene Puskar)

    SHANKSVILLE, Pa. — Standing 93 feet tall on an oval concrete plaza Saturday was the Tower of Voices — a new structure that will serve as a landmark for Flight 93 National Memorial from U.S. Route 30 and mark the gateway to the memorial.

    As local residents and others across the nation prepare to honor the lives of those lost in the horrific terrorist attacks that shook the nation on Sept. 11, 2001, a special dedication ceremony was held on Sunday, Sept. 9 to commemorate the new memorial addition.

    A tribute to those who knowingly gave their lives to save so many others.  The rest of the story is HERE.

  • Al Qaeda returns? UN panel warns of new bin Laden threat

    hamza bin laden

    Fox News reports that as the Islamic State is forced from its former strongholds, a U.N. panel is warning the next terror threat in the region could come, once again, from Al Qaeda — led by the son of Usama bin Laden, Hamza bin Laden.

    The UN Report delivered to the Security Council and released earlier this week, included disquieting conclusions about both the Isis and Al Qaeda terror networks.

    The report found that while ISIS had been defeated militarily in Iraq and most of Syria, it rallied in early 2018, and still had approximately 20,000-30,000 members in the two countries.

    The U.S.-led coalition in the region racked up numerous military wins against the group in 2017 and helped reduce its territory to mere pockets of Syria.

    At the State of the Union address this year, President Trump declared victory: “I’m proud to report that the coalition to defeat ISIS has liberated very close to 100 percent of the territory just recently held by these killers in Iraq and in Syria.”

    The U.N. report found ISIS, though, is in the process of moving from “a proto-State network to a covert network” that continues to threaten other countries, and its leadership is still intact under Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi.

    Yet the report also raised significant concerns about Al Qaeda, which fell into the background amid the international attention on ISIS and its brutal tactics, particularly after the death of Usama bin Laden in 2011.

    The report found that Al Qaeda is still a global network showing resilience, and it is stronger than ISIS in places like Somalia, Yemen and South Asia — and its leadership in Iran has grown more prominent.

    Further, Hamza bin Laden has “continued to emerge as a leadership figure in Al Qaeda,” the report said.

    “Al Qaeda’s leadership demonstrates strategic patience and its regional affiliates exercise good tactical judgment, embedding themselves in local issues and becoming players,” it said.

    While the U.N. said there is little evidence as yet of a direct global threat from Al Qaeda, “improved leadership and enhanced communication will probably increase the threat over time, as will any rise in the tendency, already visible in some regions, of ISIL supporters to join Al Qaeda.”

    Al Qaeda is like a hydra- lop off one head and another appears. It needs to be dealt with quickly and severely, and a good starting point would be Hamza bin Laden.

  • Car hits pedestrians outside UK parliament in suspected terrorism attack Update!

    terror car

    Reuters is reporting A man deliberately drove a car into pedestrians and cyclists on Tuesday before ramming it into barriers outside Britain’s parliament in what appeared to be the second terrorism attack on the building in just under 18 months, police said.

    Police said a silver Ford Fiesta was driven through a group of cyclists and pedestrians during the morning rush hour before hitting a barrier in front of the Houses of Parliament at 0637 GMT.

    Three people were injured in the incident. The driver, a man in his 20s, was arrested by armed officers at the scene moments later. He was not co-operating with detectives, Britain’s counter-terrorism police chief said.

    “Given that this appears to be a deliberate act, the method, and this being an iconic site, we are treating it as a terrorist incident,” London Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu told reporters.

    Camera footage showed the vehicle taking a wrong turn before veering across the road and into a security lane leading to parliament before smashing into the protective barrier as two police officers jumped to safety.

    The man was detained on suspicion of terrorism offences and no weapons had been found, Basu said.

    Basu said the suspect in Tuesday’s incident was in custody but was not co-operating with detectives. Although he had not been formally identified, the man was not believed to be known to security forces, Basu added.

    It infuriates me when one of these meltdowns “has” been identified and was known to authorities. If he’s known why the hell is he still in-country?

    Update
    Breitbart Link

    The man being held on suspicion of terrorism after the Westminster car attack on Tuesday has been named as Salih Khater by British newspapers.

    The event, in which 15 cyclists and pedestrians were reportedly struck before Khater’s silver Ford Focus hit the Palace of Westminster anti-terror barrier just before 07:40 BST, is being investigated by British counter-terror police. He has been arrested under the 2006 terrorism act.

    Police said in a statement that “Given that it appears to have been a deliberate act, the method used and the iconic location, it is being treated as a terrorist incident and the investigation is being led by officers from the Met’s Counter Terrorism Command.”

    Described by police at the time of his arrest as a male in his late 20s, the terror suspect has now been named by British newspaper the Daily Mail as 29-year-old Sudanese immigrant Salih Khater, now a British citizen living in Birmingham.

    Before driving into Whitehall and Westminster, Khater is believed to have spent hours driving around London in the Tottenham Court Road area late at night. He then spent around 90 minutes driving around and near the Houses of Parliament.

    Officers were searching three addresses across Birmingham and Nottingham in the Midlands Tuesday night.

    Although unsaid in the press release, he’s doubtless another practitioner of The Religion of Peace, Inish Allah.

  • Poser Pups, Ya just knew it would come to this.

    Poser Pups, Ya just knew it would come to this.

    Any day now I will be getting an email from somewhere out there saying that there is this Dog in Ipschwitz that is claiming fake Valor.  We deal with so many posers you know there is some doggie being pranced around Lowes dressed up as a War Hero.

    Military Times reports “they”, the Canine Corps, will soon have an award of their own.

    “If we as a nation can strap a Kevlar vest on Cairo and send him on a mission with SEAL Team 6, or we can deploy dogs like Kira or Khrusty or Rudy to dangerous regions around the world, then I think they deserve more than treats and a pat on the head,”

    I can hardly wait until we do our first Doggie FOIA.  “He was just a pup during Fallujah and records show he never deployed outside of the United States.  He spent the entire  war with a group of bitches sniffing drugs. ”

    The Horror of it all.

     

     

  • Iran Supreme Leader calls for action to face ‘economic war’

    iran

    Reuters Link

    DUBAI (Reuters) – Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Saturday called for “swift and just” legal action from new courts after the head of the judiciary said on state television, the country faced an “economic war”.

    The rial has lost about 50% of its value since April, under the threat of reinitiated U.S. sanctions, with heavy demand for dollars among ordinary Iranians trying to protect their savings.

    The cost of living has also soared, sparking sporadic protests against both profiteering and corruption, with many protesters chanting anti-government slogans.

    The central bank and the judiciary have blamed “enemies” for the fall of the currency and a rapid rise in the price of gold coins, and the judiciary has said more than 40 people including a former central bank deputy have been arrested on charges carrying the death penalty.

    The judiciary has suggested that arch-foes the United States and Israel as well as regional rival Saudi Arabia and government opponents living in exile are fomenting the unrest.

    “The current special economic conditions are considered an economic war,” judiciary chief Ayatollah Sadeq Amoli Larijani said in a letter to Khamenei, calling for the setting up of special courts to deal quickly with financial crimes, the television report said.

    Washington this week reimposed sanctions on Iran’s purchase of U.S. dollars, its trade in gold and precious metals and its dealings with metals, coal and industrial-related software.

    The United States has told other countries they must halt imports of Iranian oil from early November or face U.S. financial measures.

    In response, Iran test-fired a ballistic a missile just days before Trump’s administration slapped new sanctions on the Islamic Republic. The test of an Iranian Fateh-110 short-range ballistic missile coincided with a large-scale naval exercise by Iran’s Revolutionary Guard forces late last week in the Strait of Hormuz, to rehearse “swarm” tactics. 30% of the world’s oil passes through this waterway each year. A Pentagon spokesperson declined to comment on the Iranian ballistic missile launch.

  • Turkish lawyers want to raid Incirlik Air Base and arrest U.S. Air Force officers

    A-10s

    The Air Force Times reports a group of Turkish pro-government lawyers have filed charges against U.S. Air Force officers associated with Incirlik Air Base, based on allegations that they are connected to a movement that attempted a coup d’état against Turkey’s government in July 2016.

    The lawyers seek a temporary halt to all flights leaving Incirlik Air Base — an important staging point for combat operations against the Islamic State group — and access to the base via a search warrant, according to court documents unearthed by the Stockholm Center for Freedom, a group of exiled Turkish journalists.

    Depicted in the graphic above are three reasons why this is a very bad idea.

    The papers were filed at the chief public prosecutor’s office in Adana, where Incirlik is located. The lawyers who submitted the request are from the Association for Social Justice and Aid, which the exiled Turkish journalists described as a non-governmental organization fronting for senior Turkish officials.

    The lawyers also asked in their petition for the “arrest of the commanders of the U.S. Air Force who are the superiors of the soldiers based at ?ncirlik and took a role in the failed coup attempt on July 15, 2016,” according to the documents.

    U.S. officials did not provide comment on what, if any, actions were planned to deal with the charges, but did deny that the U.S. government was involved in the attempted coup.

    “Any reports that U.S. government or military personnel had any previous knowledge or involvement in a Turkey coup attempt are baseless and completely false,” Mark Mackowiak, a U.S. European Command spokesman, told Air Force Times.

    “We value the strong, mil-to-mil relationship and partnerships we have with our Turkish counterparts and continue to carry out our important mission at Incirlik,” he added.

    The last statement is code for, if these bastards didn’t live at an extremely important choke point, we wouldn’t give them the time of day.

    In 1992’s Sea Sparrow Incident, the Turks demanded the executions of American sailors who mistakenly fired two missiles at TCG Muavenet DM-357 (previously USS Gwin) during a NATO exercise. The incident was the result of both human and systemic failures. The sailors who actually fired the missiles were not punished, but the ship’s commanding officer, four other officers and three enlisted men received admiral’s non-judicial punishment, an action which effectively ended their US Navy careers. No one was executed, and the Turks settled for blood money, instead.

  • Crazed Lunatic stalks Dakota Meyer

    Some goofy guy named  Shawn Christy thinks its a good idea to go after President Trump and Dakota Meyer.

    The FBI says the man wanted for making threats against war hero Dakota Meyer and President Donald Trump stole a vehicle and may be in West Virginia.

    Investigators say they are looking for a 2001 Jeep Cherokee they believe was stolen by Shawn Christy. A grand jury indicted Christy for threats to the President and law enforcement officers.

    A pickup believed to be stolen by Christy was found in Adair County Saturday, leading investigators to search throughout the area.

    The FBI is now offering a $10,000 award.

    If any of you Hillbillies, and I know who you are, see the guy who stole a car from Dakota’s brother up in dem dar hills…there is $10,000 in it fer ya.

    Federal authorities are still searching for a man who threatened President Trump and Kentucky war hero Dakota Meyer.

    Shawn Christy, a 27-year old Pennsylvania native, is wanted by the FBI after threatening the president and numerous others, including police officers.

    Recently, he threatened Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer from Kentucky.

    The FBI says the suspect’s pickup truck was found in the Portland community of Adair County near Meyer’s home.

    Authorities say Christy stole the vehicle in West Virginia and drove it to Kentucky.

    The search has been focused in Adair County after the car was found abandoned in the area.

    Authorities say he may be clean shaven and appear different from before.

    The search for Christy is being conducted by the Secret Service, FBI and US Marshals.

    FBI LINK

    NEWS ARTICLE

     

    Shawn Christy: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

     

     

  • President Trump signs Executive Order replacing sanctions on Iran.

    The President restored some of the sanctions on Iran that were lifted during “whats his names” Administration.  You can read the Executive Order in it’s entirety HERE.

    The President tweeted, “Iran, and it’s economy, is going very bad, and fast! I will meet, or not meet, it doesn’t matter – it is up to them!”

    Iran has been the sponsor of terrorism around the world since the 1970’s.  The President has been critical of the deal made with Iran from its conception.   It appears there will be no more magic carpets or Bademjan coming into this country for a while.  It seemed to go unnoticed by everyone that the amount of money in cash and securities that Obama sent to Iran is equal to the value of Iranian assets seized to hold them accountable for attacks on innocent Americans.

    We will probably have to survive without any thing from Iran for a while.  They have been the major problem in the Middle East for decades and the major source of arms given to evil doers and gained through Russian collusion.