Category: Terror War

  • Muslim Patrol Cars now on the streets of America

    Muslim Patrol Cars now on the streets of America

    The notion that Muslims think there are streets in this country that are considered “theirs” to patrol is absurd.  I thought this was click bait being posted by a few loons but as it turns out it is real news.

    The New York Police Department had to issue a statement saying that this Muslim Patrol is not sanctioned or endorsed by them.

    New York’s Muslim community created a “security patrol” in Brooklyn’s Bay Ridge neighborhood in November of 2018.  The “Muslim Community Patrol” car is outfitted to look like an NYPD vehicle, complete with a nearly identical logo.

    But the police department told PJ Media that the vehicle is not sanctioned by the department and that it must obey the law.

    It should be noted that other racial and religious groups in New York City have community patrols as well.

    Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/ny_police_say_muslim_community_patrol_car_not_sanctioned_by_them.html#ixzz5bZlr1S4f
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

    Ya, well I have no support for other “Religious” groups having patrol cars on the streets of America either.  It will be a matter of short time before these Patrols are out enforcing sharia law in parts of America now considered Muslim territory.

    This kind of thing needs to be put to a stop. Maybe some of you support this … you know who you are.  I suspect if you do not support it then Liberals will consider your criticism of it a form of hate speech. Because feelings are more important than freedom.

     

  • US troop withdrawal from Afghanistan to have little impact, official says

    us marinesU.S. Marines stand in formation during a ceremony in Helmand province, Afghanistan. The Pentagon is developing plans to withdraw up to half of the 14,000 American troops serving in Afghanistan, U.S. officials said, marking a sharp change in the Trump administration’s policy aimed at forcing the Taliban to the peace table after more than 17 years of war. (Massoud Hossaini/AP)
    By: Amir Shah, The Associated Press

    KABUL, Afghanistan — The withdrawal of half of the 14,000 U.S. troops serving in Afghanistan will have little impact on the fighting capacity of the Afghan National Security Forces, the spokesman for President Ashraf Ghani said Friday.

    Haroon Chakansuri was responding to reports the Pentagon is developing plans to withdraw 7,000 American soldiers by the summer. He said Afghanistan’s military has been in charge of the country’s security since 2014 when more than 100,000 NATO troops withdrew.

    Since then, U.S. forces have provided training and advice, assisting in military operations only when requested by Afghan troops.

    However, the Taliban are stronger today than they have been since their ouster in 2001. They control or hold sway over nearly half the country, carrying out near daily attacks that mostly target Afghan security forces.

    A Taliban official, who did not want to be identified because he wasn’t authorized to speak to the media, called the planned withdrawal a “positive step” that can aid efforts at a negotiated end to the fighting.

    Since leading the multi-nation invasion of Afghanistan in 2001, the U.S. has lost more than 2,400 soldiers and spent more than $900 billion in its longest war

    First Syria, now Afghanistan. President Trump has directed the Pentagon to begin withdrawing U.S. troops from there as well, ending the 17-year deployment of American forces in-country.

    More than 7,000 service members will begin returning from Afghanistan in coming months, per White House order. This comes shortly after Trump signaled plans to remove all U.S. forces from Syria, declaring that “We have won against ISIS.”

    This and Syria are quite a Christmas present. Standing by for the obligatory howls of angst from IVAW and others of chattering class, who just a short while ago were protesting our military presence there.

    The rest of the article may be viewed at: The Military Times

  • Strasbourg Christmas Market Shooting: Three Dead, 12 Injured

    strasbourg shooting
    Three were killed and 12 injured in a shooting in the vicinity of the Christmas Market in the historic French city of Strasbourg Tuesday evening.
    By: Joshua Caplan and Oliver Lane

    The Associated Press reports of the latest on this ongoing hunt for the suspected Strasbourg attacker:

    “A senior French government official says that five people have been detained as police hunt for the man who attacked the Strasbourg Christmas market, but the gunman remains at large.

    Laurent Nunez, secretary of state for the interior ministry, said Wednesday on France-Inter radio that the attacker could have fled to neighboring Germany.

    He said that three people were killed and 13 injured, eight of them seriously. He denied reports of a police intervention at the city’s famed cathedral but said the search for the attacker is constantly evolving.

    Nunez said the assailant had been identified as a suspected extremist during his past stays in prison but said the motive for the attack remains unclear. A terrorism investigation was opened.”

    Aspects of Tuesday’s attack bear more than a passing resemblance to the 2016 Berlin Christmas market attack. The killer, a known radical named Anis Amri was under police surveillance only “sporadically“. After that attack, which saw 12 killed and maimed 100 at Berlin’s Christmas Market, Amri was able to escape police. He was fianlly shot dead in Italy.

    So here we go again, a known extremist murdering and maiming innocents at a Christmas festival shouting “Allahu Akbar” during his murderous spree. If these potential terrorists are known, why have they not been deported to somewhere hot and sandy, with a name that ends with -stan?

    The entire debacle may be read here at Breitbart News.

  • John Casselman – Phony SEAL Team Six OBL Raid Commando

    John Casselman – Phony SEAL Team Six OBL Raid Commando


    The folks at Military Phony send us their work on John Brandon Casselman, who claims he was a Master Chief (E-9) U.S. Navy SEAL that participated in the raid that killed Osama Bin Laden.

    Since Casselman promotes these SEAL stories on dating sites and Facebook, readers may not only get an insight into how the U.S. Navy SEALs work but also get to see a couple of pages out of Casselman’s dating playbook.  We don’t want to overhype it, but we assure you he brings his “A” game… you be the judge.

    If we can just keep the ladies on the sidelines and ask that you not run out on the playing field until the game is over and we finish presenting this case.

    On his Zoosk dating profile, he says he was a SEAL and in the Navy for 11 years…

    Casselman was not intimidated when Don Shipley’s name was thrown out.  No, he was more concerned about the lack of trust in a newly developing relationship – that was the issue.  Not his Navy SEAL-ness.

    Read about it below if you would like…

    I wonder if Don Shipley knows he is a living legend or if he likes running a dating concierge service with screening SEAL claims?   Long live The HAIR!  Don did take a timeout from tending his gaggle of geese long enough to confirm little Johnny  Casselman was never a Navy SEAL.

    So, we consulted with all of the logical resources.

    We could find no record of military service with DoD Manpower/SCRA or with the Department of the Navy.  Having no military records puts any claim of him being a Master Chief, a SEAL or on the Osama Bin Laden raid in a state of doubt.

    However, we did find that some other records do exist for John Casselman.

    And here: https://indiana.arrests.org/Arrests/John_Casselman_34497680/

    Now, we all would like to put our best foot forward, but honestly – which do you think is the more recent photo?   Or stated another way, the before and after?

    OK ladies and or fellas, here is your chance to date that Fake military hero with fantasy bullshit stories about his accomplishments and he comes complete with an arrest record.  Don’t miss your chance to be his next EX.

  • ‘This is not going to be won militarily’

    Gen. MillerU.S. Army Gen. Austin Miller speaks during the change of command ceremony at Resolute Support headquarters in Kabul, Afghanistan, Sunday, Sept. 2, 2018. Miller assumed command of the 41-nation NATO mission in Afghanistan following a handover ceremony. (Massoud Hossaini/AP)

    Top US commander in Afghanistan reveals pessimism

    The new U.S. general leading the mission in Afghanistan gave a surprisingly candid interview this week on the situation in-country.

    In his first interview since taking command of NATO’s Resolute Support mission in September, Army Gen. Austin Miller’s thoughts seem to mirror the pessimism felt by the American people as the war in Afghanistan treads past the 17-year mark.

    “This is not going to be won militarily,” Miller told NBC News in an exclusive interview. “This is going to a political solution.”

    “My assessment is the Taliban also realizes they cannot win militarily,” he said. “So if you realize you can’t win militarily at some point, fighting is just, people start asking why. So you do not necessarily wait us out, but I think now is the time to start working through the political piece of this conflict.”

    Miller’s comments reflect several realities portrayed in the latest report from the leading U.S. government oversight agency on Afghanistan.

    As of July, the Afghan government controls or influences only 55.5 percent of the country’s 407 districts.

    That is the lowest level since the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction, or SIGAR, began tracking district control in November 2015, according to the group’s quarterly report released Thursday.

    Although the exact numbers are classified, Resolute Support also said that the average number of Afghan government force casualties from May to October 2018 is the highest it has ever been during similar periods.

    May was the most active month, accounting for 26 percent of all casualties during this five-month period. About 52 percent of the casualties during this time came during checkpoint operations, while 35 percent occurred during patrols.

    The somewhat good news is that the Afghan government’s control over the total population in-country remains unchanged since this time last year at 65 percent.

    SIGAR reported that the number of checkpoint casualties is increasing while the number of patrol casualties is decreasing.

    control map

    When Miller took over the war in early September, Afghan soldiers were already being killed and wounded at record numbers.

    Miller told NBC News that he kicked off his tenure by pushing out a more aggressive policy of helping the Afghan military locate and defeat Taliban fighters. But in that new interview, Miller also acknowledged that Afghanistan requires a political, not military, solution to its woes.

    Not especially heartening news, but if the conflict ends at the bargaining table, sooner is better. The article in its entirity can be read at The Military Times

  • All US sanctions against Iran will be back in full force on Nov 5

    trump

    President Trump said on Thursday, all American sanctions against Iran will be in full force on 5 November, as he signed into law another legislation imposing hard-hitting sanctions on Lebanese militant group Hezbollah.

    On November 5th, all US sanctions against Iran lifted by the nuclear deal will be back in full force, every sanction that we had on their originally, which would have if they would have just left it a little bit longer, would have been so much easier than what we’ve been through over the last number of years,” Trump said at a White House event

    After withdrawing from the Iranian nuclear deal, Trump has asked all countries to reduce their purchase of oil from Iran to zero or face secondary sanctions. India, being one of the largest importers of Iranian oil, also comes under the purview of American sanctions. To avoid this, India either needs a waiver from the US or has to bring down the purchase of Iranian oil to zero.

    Trump said these sanctions will be followed up with even more sanctions to address the full range of Iran’s “malign conduct”.

    “We will not allow the world’s leading sponsor of terror to develop the world’s deadliest weapons. Will not happen” he said.

    Pretty obvious Trump’s intentions aren’t to bring the Mad Mullahs to heel, but regime change. This time, however, the change will be from the inside. Ask the shade of Nicolae Ceausescu how that turns out.

    The entire article may be read here at The Economic Times

  • 5 freed from Gitmo in exchange for Bergdahl join Taliban in Qatar

    taliban traded bergdhalThe five Guantanamo Bay detainees swapped for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl are, from left, Mullah Norullah Nori, Mohammed Nabi Omari, Mohammed Fazl, Khairullah Khairkhwa and Abdul Haq Wasiq. (U.S. Department of Defense)

    Surprising exactly no one, the five members of the Afghan Taliban who were freed from GITMO in exchange for captured deserter Bowe Bergdahl, have joined the insurgent group’s political office in Qatar.

    They are now among Taliban representatives negotiating for peace in Afghanistan. The five, all of whom were close to the Taliban founder Mullah Mohammed Omar, would bring with them the same ultra-conservative interpretation of Islam that characterized the group’s rule that ended in 2001 with the U.S.-led invasion.

    “The Taliban are bringing back their old generation, which means the Taliban have not changed their thinking or their leadership,” said Haroun Mir, political analyst in the Afghan capital. “What we are more worried about is if tomorrow the Taliban say ‘we are ready to negotiate,’ who will represent Kabul? That is the big challenge because the government is so divided, not just ideologically but on ethnic lines.”

    Words fail me. Read the rest if you can at Military Times.

  • A Wounded Warrior’s message to students claiming PTSD from “election trauma”.

    A Wounded Warrior’s message to students claiming PTSD from “election trauma”.

    Many of us believe PTSD is being overdiagnosed at epidemic levels.